10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OHIO BROKER DIRECT OVER OTHER FLAT FEE BROKERAGES
- ALL LEADS DIRECTED TO THE SELLER – This enables you to sell your property without any buyer agents involved saving even more money! We put your name, number and email address directly into the MLS ensuring showing requests are not delayed!
- CONTROL – You have complete control of all scheduling, open houses, inspections, negotiations and timeline – less people involved expedites the sale!
- EXPERIENCE – When you list with Ohio Broker Direct you are working directly with a Broker – not an inexperienced agent. Brokers are required to have a higher level of education, experience and knowledge than your traditional real estate agent, a wonderful advantage to Sellers utilizing a flat fee listing package with contract review and additional negotiation services!
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY– We provide our builders, investors, for sale by owner and cost conscious clients the same exposure in the same Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with IDX feeds to the same other websites as you would have if you paid 6% or more to list with a traditional real estate company!
- LESS COMMITMENT – You may cancel the listing at any time without penalty where as many companies will lock you into a 6 month contract without an option to cancel while others charges hundreds of dollars to 1.5% of the list price if you choose to cancel early!
- LOWER COSTS – You set the commission (if any) offered to the buyer brokerage, whereas most brokerages require the seller to offer 3%. Our Sellers often offer a flat fee or percentage of the sale price, some offer bonuses and all our Sellers reserve the right to negotiate as they deem appropriate! Additionally, we forward ALL leads directly to the Seller which offers the Seller the opportunity to Sell their property without paying a commission to anyone!
- NO BACKEND PROCESSING FEES – You will NOT be charged back-end fees whereas many Brokerages charge back end processing fees ranging from a couple hundred dollars to 1.5% of the sales price!
- NO CHANGE FEES – You will NOT be charged a fee for updating your listing. Many Brokerages charge a fee of $25 to $75 every time the Seller wants to post an open house, change pictures, modify the price or any other update!
- NOT A 3rd PARTY SIGHT – When you list with Ohio Broker Direct you are not paying a middle company to refer you to another Brokerage (The lowest bidder), therefore you are not risking being referred to an inexperienced agent offering an inferior skillset. Examples of 3rd party referral sites: Byownerflatfeemls.com, Cornerstone MLS, Fizber.com, Flatfeemls.com, Flatfeemlslisting.com. Flatfeehomeselling.com, Forsalebyowner.com, FSBO.com, MLSsupport.com, MLSmyhome.com, Owners.com and more. 3rd party companies are not interested in finding the best brokerage to serve you as they are only concerned with maximizing their profit. Additionally, with Ohio Broker Direct you know ALL leads are being forwarded to you ensuring you the opportunity to sell your home paying zero dollars in commissions to anyone!
- REFERENCES – You may view numerous testimonials on our website or upon request, we can place you in direct contact with one or more of our current or former client(s) so you have a true understanding of the quality of service we offer!
If you later decide selling “flat fee” is not for you, upon request we will match you with an experienced local full-service Realtor with a proven track record of success in which staging consultation and professional photography services will be included with your listing. In addition, their Brokerage will credit you a sum equal to the flat fee you had originally paid to Ohio Broker Direct (credited at closing), with a maximum credit $299.00. This bonus is offered on listings greater than $100K where coverage is available.