During the marketing phase:
- At time of list, we will discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
- Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
- We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
- Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
- Discuss closing cost to see how it impacts pricing strategy.
- Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
- This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
- Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
- Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate